The Planning Commission Regular Meetings are the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month and Study Sessions are held on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month. These meetings begin at 7:00 PM in the City Council Chambers located at 620 Foster City Boulevard.
The Planning Commission consists of five residents of the City. The Planning Commission shall have all powers and duties imposed upon a planning commission and zoning agency by the Planning and Zoning Law of the State, subject to the provisions of the City Municipal Code and shall act as the advisory agency pursuant to the Subdivision Map Act of the State.
In addition, the Planning Commission shall consider the overall site and architectural development, and the redevelopment of properties of all commercial, industrial and residential districts.
The Commission reviews and acts upon the following:
- General Plan and General Plan amendments
- Neighborhood and specific area plans
- Environmental impact reports and negative declarations
- Tentative subdivision maps
- Planned Development permit applications for developments
- Subdivision Ordinance exceptions
- Zoning and Subdivision Ordinance amendments
- Special studies and reports
- Architectural Reviews and Use Permits for various properties
Current Planning Commission Members:
Richard Wykoff - Chairman
Noemi Avram - Vice Chair
Dan Dyckman - Commissioner
Ollie Pattum - Commissioner
Paul Williams - Commissioner